Site Owner
Site Owner
Favorite video games and series': Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts
Legend of Zelda
Mario
Kirby
Pokémon
About me: Nintendo Social site owner. Severe childhood abandonment issues.

Hiya. I'm Solemn, the site owner!

Unread postby Solemn » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:57 pm

Hiya. My name is Charles, but just call me "Solemn". I'm a 27-year-old male. I love Nintendo and Minecraft-- as well as Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and other triple-A PlayStation titles and series'. I dabble in computer hardware and web design, and I love superhero and family movies. I love "writing" fiction, though I am more of a concept creator in reality. I hope to become a director or producer for movies, shows, or games someday.

I'm an idealist and a futurist, and I love identifying and solving problems of all kinds-- often finding ones that nobody else is aware of. So I guess you could call me a "visionary", though I hope what I write or talk about would earn me that title justly. I have interests in politics, economics, technology, and trend influence-- all to see what could be changed or repaired in order to improve people's efficiency and quality of living. There's nothing I love more than thought of something great happening in the world.

I had a super-rough childhood, and I deal with varying development and emotional issues due to premature birth, childhood neglect and abandonment, and childhood abuse. Many of my fiction concepts revolve heavily around such issues, and I have a strong interest in child development. I tend to be pretty straight-forward about things though, so I don't feel like the misfortune is a touchy issue. Rather, talking or joking about these things makes me feel a lot better. Actually, I might do that a bit too much.

Anyway, here's to the future!

Stop surprise-adopting me.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”